When YHC signed up for this Q in late July, this was supposed to be the record breaker, number 39. Things do not always work out the way that we plan, but I was still happy to do it. As I have been in school for a week now and my brain is a bit overloaded with math, there were no number patterns in this one. I went back to a workout from my first post at #Vernix in Anderson, SC during the hurricane evacuation last year. Amp was the Q that day and it was a good one. I made some modifications to fit our AO, but it is pretty close to his design. I would encourage anyone who is traveling to check out if there is an F3 group around and post. It is a great experience to go beyond our own region. I now have another set of brothers in the upstate and I am better for it.
PAX: Cubby, Ricky Bobby, Big Perm, Ray, Coach K, Chomp, Handy Manny, Cropduster, Michael Bolton, Dwight, Urkel (QIC)
Conditions: 80 degrees, 94% Humidity, 1 mph wind from the ESE (miserable)
Disclaimer: I am not a professional, push yourself, don’t hurt yourself.
- SSH IC x 25
- TTT IC x 15
- Windmills IC x 20
- Imperial Walkers IC x 20
- Pull Ups x 5
- Plank in the parking lot for the 6
- Mosey to the low wall
- 50 Dips OYO
Complete the first lap together:
- At the sidewalk near the low wall, do 5 Curbees (Burpees done on a curb. Hands on the curb when you go down, Jump up onto the curb when you come up.)
- Mosey towards LCC to the light pole and Space number 222
- 10 diamond merkins
- Mosey to the stop sign, going parallel to the school
- 15 Sumo Squats (reach down and touch the ground)
- Mosey toward the bus loop to the speed limit sign
- 20 LBC’s
- Mosey to the start
Continue the circuit adding 5 to each exercise and then returning to original numbers AMRAP OYO
After 4-5 rounds all PAX complete one more round together.
We aren’t at the pad yet, but it is time for Mary
- 20 Flutters IC in the grass by the BLHS sign
- Mosey to the MBS (Michael Bolton Section)
- 15 American Hammers IC
- Mosey back to the PadofPain
- 25 Backscratchers IC
- Superman, Spiderman to time
- Bobcat Scorcher this Saturday at 8:00 am
- 2nd F on the Sandbar this Saturday at 11:00 am
- 2nd F lunch next Wednesday at noon
- Beaufort launch Aug 26 no work out SOB (South of the Broad)
Prayers for students, parents, & teachers on the first day of Beaufort County Schools
- Ricky Bobby posted yet again in his first week. T-claps to HIM
- We have had a few FNG’s recently that have shown strong dedication, keep it up!
- Chomp has been stellar since he started.
- There was some mumble chatter about my not returning to Anderson for any more ideas
- I hope you will get a chance to meet Amp AKA Amp(hole) who first led this one.