QIC: Michael Bolton
The PAX: Conroy, Diapers, Mr Roboto, Bellhop, Cocky, Scuba Steve, Rev (Respect), Chyna (Clayton Wynn-FNG), The Patriot (Bruce Melville-FNG), Michael Bolton (QIC)
Conditions: 73 degrees 94% Humidity
F3 stand for Fitness, Fellowship and Faith. It’s easy to get someone out for a free workout that’s the Fitness, that’s why we are all here. The 2nd F is Fellowship which is forming healthy relationship with those in Proximity, which is what F3 excels at, the glue that keeps us coming back. And Faith, which is what that means to you. Faith in God, yourself the man standing next to you.
I am neither trained nor a professional, workout at your own risk and your own benefit; please modify where needed. You’ll be challenged to push yourself beyond your limits by the man standing next to you, you are encouraged to do the same.
IC (unless otherwise stated)
– SSH x40
– Burpee x 2 OYO
– Arm circles x20 fwd/rev
– Burpee x 4 OYO
– Alt.SldrTaps x20
– Burpee x 6 OYO
– Mosey the long Lap (.25mi) around the #theGrassyKnoll and back to the shovel flag
– Imperial Walkers x20
– Burpee x 8 OYO
– TTT x20
– Burpee x10 OYO
– Mnt. Climbers x20
– Burpee x12 OYO
– Mosey back to the Marina Parking lot (.25mi)
– Partner up and Grab a coupon
– while each team has a 1 coupon mosey the entirety of the parking lot (.50), carrying your coupon to each station.
– Station 1 – Air Squats each (w/coupon) x30 (P1 Exercise/P2 Plank Flapjack)
– Station 2 – Shoulder Presses x30 single arm or x60 two arms (w/coupon) (P1 Exercise/P2 6 inches Flapjack)
– Station 3 – Merkins x30 (P1 Exercise/P2 Plank Flapjack)
– Station 4 – Monkey Humpers x60 (Monkey Humper together #mumblechatter about Monkey Humpers)
– Station 5 – lunges x15 each leg (P1 Exercise/P2 6 Inches Flapjack)
– Planking at each station for the 6 when complete, then we move as a group.
– .5 miles of couponing complete
– Mosey back passing the shovel flag to the circle in front of YoYo’s Ice Cream (YoYo’s circle), .30 Miles.
– Plank for the 6
– Once 6 arrives we continue to plank further discussing the 2ndF
– the reason PAX keep setting their alarm for 4:30 a.m. multiple days a week is because of the friendships that are built in what we call “the Gloom.” There is something to be said about sweating, bleeding and suffering physical beat downs with the man next to you. Something in that hits men at their core and we naturally bond around sweat and suffering. F3 Encourages that, with the CoT, then reinforce that by participation in physical challenges, mud runs, distance races, distance relays. Typically the more stupid the idea the more likely and F3 man will be to participate. CSAUP (Completely Stupid and Utterly Pointless).
– Recover from plank for a little merry-go-round
– Partners run opposite directions around YoYo’s Circle and perform 10 #pattyMerkins each time they pass each other.
– 4 rounds Complete
– Mosey back to the #theGrassyKnoll
– Quick 10 count
– Break off into 2 teams
– seal crawl relays
– seal crawl (or modify) to the shovel flag
– backwards run back
– Next man up
– PAX not up plank while they wait
Circle up for Mary
– Flutters x35 IC
– American Hammers x20 IC
– Seal Sit-ups x15 IC (while discussing the significance of the blocks we carried together this morning)
As we carted these coupons around for .5 miles. YHC never had to say one word about alternating as we ran with your partner. As people in this world we are predisposed to needing our fellow man, helping our fellow man and being there for our fellow man. F3 provides us the opportunity to sharpen and practice those qualities that the sky-Q has embedded in us. We sharpen each other every time we meet out in the gloom, more than just physically with the tough and sometimes idiotic workouts we do. None of us are perfect, but as we resist the fartsack we make an intentional effort to be less imperfect. To offer to carry that weight with our fellow man, to be more receptive to allowing someone to help us carry our own weights and burdens. Without out consistent sharpening of these embedded qualities all we are just lumps of meat carrying blocks in the gloom of life.
– http://www.F3Lowcountry.com look for the backblasts (recap of the day’s workout, which is just as important as the 3 F’s).
– F3Lowcountry Facebook page or http://www.F3Lowcountry.com and spreadsheet, please enter your names and contact info on the PAX List tab.
– New Running Group Tuesday and Thursday meet at Grayco 5am.
– Scuba Steve with the VQ next Friday
– Flood victims in Tx as well as the volunteers out there helping those who need it.
– Clair (a friend of The Patriot) who underwent surgery and is now battling infection.
– The workouts don’t easier you get stronger or as Bellhop would say, you’ll soon be “Pure Lead”
– F3 Beaufort has apparently never done a relay race, or lines up in a straight line before. Let’s just say they were some difficulties. haha
– Monkey Humpers have many names which was discussed at length this morning.
– Seal crawling is tougher than it appears on paper.
– Chyna was apparently born in the arctic. He seal crawls like it’s his job.
– Conroy, has the calves of an adonis, as per diapers. Michael Bolton thinks their just alright.
– T-claps for conroy for getting this thing going.
– T-claps to Bellhop for the coffee this morning.
Michael Bolton Out #F3LowCountryStrong #F3BeaufortStrong #ISI