50 degrees, clear skies, low humidity, NNE 9 mph
Deez Nuts, Soul Glow, Dave Ramsey, Soul Finger, Moped, Mr. Clean, Coach K, Paladin, Big Perm, Handy Manny, Big Spur, Ray, Ball Cock, Bilbo Baggins, Doo Doo, Michael Bolton, Dwight, FNG – Bieber, Sawed Off – QIC.
SSH x 30 IC
IW x 25 IC
AC x 20/20 IC
TTT x 15 IC
MC x 10 IC
Q is commandeered by Michael Bolton and address to group is as follows:
Mosey to front steps of school.
ALARMs x 4 circuits
A – Arms – Dips x 20
L – Legs – Box Jumps x 20
A – Abs – Big Boys x 20
R – Run – 1/4 mile lap around parking lot
M – Misc – “Daft Punk” x 10 (forward lunge, side lung backward lunge, each leg, counts as 1 rep)
Mosey back to pad
Ring of Fire
1 pax starts with 10 merkins while group does alternating shoulder taps. Continue in counter clockwise rotation until all pax have done 10 merkins.
Palmetto 200 meeting tomorrow night at British Open Pub, 6:00pm. French fries with gravy will be served as we discuss training for a cross state marathon.
We need more accountability with Backblasts.
- Welcome Bieber. Keep showing up.
- Lots of giggling during the warm up. I think Deez Nuts and Big Spur were having a tickle fight.
- Michael Bolton suggests tomorrow’s meeting is at 7:00pm. If you’re all an hour late, he’ll have already signed up for the preferred legs along the route.
- Dave Ramsey missed out on the 140 SSH, but we’ll let it slide as he helped a lady who’d run out of gas. You get a good Samaritan pass, this time.
- For those who have not taken the Q, heed the advice of revered coach Butch Jones: “get some leadership reps.” If you’re apprehensive, ask someone to co-Q with you.
Sawed Off out.