Conditions: Cool/Cloudy/No Wind/Low Humidity – Not sure if it could be any better
PAX: Chumbucket, Shingles, Go Daddy, JV, Narco, Spaghetti, Pesci, Meat Gazer, Bartman, Spaulding(QIC)
Disclaimer: I am not a professional, don’t hurt yourself, modify if necessary. Push yourself and the guy next to you.
- SSH x 31 IC
- TTT x 15 IC
- BAC’s forward and backward x 15 or 16 IC
- 10 Burpee’s OYO
- Indian Run to King Neptune
- Circle of Fire – All PAX assume the Derkin Position around King Neptune. 1st PAX does 2 derkins, next PAX continues until we go around the circle, then increase the count to 4 derkins, then 6,8,and 10.
- Mosey over to the Service Dock near the Marina Store
- Pair up for acCOUNTability and motivation
- Beginning at the Service Dock – 2 merkins, 2 LBC’s and 2 squats then mosey to Dock A
- Add 2 more to each exercise at each Dock
- Continue around the marina stopping at each Dock until you reach the Disney Bridge
- Dock A – 4 merkins, 4 LBC’s, 4 squats
- Dock B – 6 merkins, 6 LBC’s, 6 squats
- and so on…..yes there are two Dock C’s
- Once you reach the bridge you should be at 22 merkins, 22 LBC’s, 22 squats
- Bear Crawl across Disney bridge and mosey back
- Mosey back to the Flag
No time left
COR, NOR, Name our FNG
- December Q sheet is on the site….sign up for a Q.
- Standing Saturday workout at the Yacht Club
- Reminder to bring 2 email addresses each day for JV for recuritment
- Thanks to Shingles helping Narco get back to the flag
- Shingles was pretty confident he saw Squids car leaving the AO before the workout started?
- It’s always good once in a while if the Yacht Club actually visits the marina
- Thanks for the opportunity to lead
Always a pleasure,