Conditions: 44 degrees, SW 6mph, 0% humidity
PAX: Yo Yo Ma, Urkel, Dwight, Scissor Hands, Diapers, Dabo, Dave Ramsey, Ball Cock, Moped, Mr. Clean, Madoff, Big Perm, Big Spur, Deez Nuts, Doo Doo, Soul Finger, Coach K, Joker, Soul Glow, Sawed Off.
SSH x 30 IC
IW x 25 IC
AC x 25 IC
TTT x 15 IC
MC x 15 IC
Mosey to front entrance
Merkin Mile – 25 merkins followed by 1 lap around parking lot x 4
11’s – Burpees, Bear Crawl, V-Ups, Lunges
Howling Monkeys – PAX circle up in monkey humper position; PAX complete 10 monkey humpers, 1 PAX at a time until full group has completed circuit.
Announcements: CSEP team building event to take place on 1/6/18. Will begin at Bluffton High School (8:30am) and end at Dubose Park. Lunch at Fat Patties to follow.
Prayer Requests: N/A
- After briefly flirting with the idea of staying in Costa Rica, Mrs. Sawed Off and I came to the conclusion that having to watch bowl season on ESPN Deportes was not a viable option therefore we returned to the states. Glad to be back with the F3 crew this morning.
- YHC was a little rusty with the lead in warm ups this morning. Thanks for your patience.
- Howling Monkeys seemed to live up to their name as Diapers released a spirited yell about halfway through and several PAX grumbled about there being no comfortable way to maintain the position. #isi?
- It seems that a collective sigh of relief was exhaled when Dabo relinquished the Q upon his arrival this morning. I’d like to think I found the balance between an enjoyable workout and the misery that he loves to inflict.
- Coach K learned that it is possible to sweat in 40 degree weather. #themoreyouknow
- As always, it was a pleasure to lead you men this morning. I appreciate the effort that each of you put forth and hope that the gathering this morning was worth your time.
Sawed Off out.