Location: The Anchor – @ the lovely downtown Beaufort City Marina
Conditions: Clear, Windy and 55 degrees
PAX: Putin, Crack, Otter(Respect), Grape juice, EEEEE, Mr. Roboto, Cardiac(Respect).
YHC coming in hot @ 0530. I felt like I had been shot out of a gun due to being trapped in Atlanta for 6 hours the day before arriving at my place of rest at 2350 hours. Still feeling angst and ready to get after it, I jumped to the flag to meet all the happy faces. No time to waste – Good to see you, men, now let’s get started.
Disclaimer: Exercise at your own risk, push the man next to you but don’t hurt yourself. Modify the exercise to suit your ability if necessary.
- SSH x 25
- Windmills x 25
- TTT x 20
- Seal Jacks x 15
- Countdown Merkins x 15
- Mountain Climbers x 15
Mosey to the Amphitheater
Partner up at on one side for 100 Burpees, 200 Merkins, and 300 Squats
Partner 1 lunges across the lawn to the other side of theater and return runs while partner 2 does exercise. Swap then rinse and repeat till total is fulfilled in each category.
- Move to the swings for Derkin Shoulder taps. Feet up on swing, arms straight down. Balance on swing now alternating taps 10 each arm.
- Circle up – on your six for flutters x 30
- Back Scratchers x 20
- LBC’s on your own x 50
- mosey Indian run back to the flag – jailbreak last 50 yards. *** Putin had assume the dog position so let’s do that.
- Dirty Dogs x 15 each leg
- Plank stretch – right arm – left arm
COR / NOR
- Sea Islands Rotary will be hosting a charity race on March 17; F3 push for 2 man teams.
- P200 still in play for end of March – never too late to get involved
- F3 Low Country Charity Fund Raiser Pork Butt cookout starts today through tomorrow.
Not much mumble chatter this morning. EEEEE expressed his need to walk tomorrow in a wedding while lunging across the field. Otter has good form in all exercises. GrapeJuice encouraged my push. Burpees suck but they make you better. Everyone did a great job pushing through. It is good to see everyone again and have the privilege to lead!
ISI > BigEasy OUT!