16 PAX for a typical Judy AMRAP: Swanson, Hard Hat, Urkel, Gambit, Ray, Spaulding, Bartman, Diapers, Peaches, Chumbucket, Animal, Stubbs, Kiffin, Joker, Blue Jeans, Judge Judy
SSH x 25
TTT x 20
AC x 25
1 m w/ paced JB
AMRAP: the loop (counterclockwise for Peaches) 5 burpees, 10 AST, 15 Merkins. RR
AMRAP: the loop (counterclockwise, again, for Peaches) 5 Starbursts, 10 Lunges, 15 Squats. RR
American Hammers for Stones x 25
Tempo Merkins x 20
Announcements: Dabo did not show up, but he was the topic of conversation for announcements. The time is now to get sponsors for the P200. The BBQ Fundraiser was a hit, let’s keep this momentum rolling.
Prayer Requests: Prayers for Animal’s monster-in-law’s as she is treated in the hospital. All unspoken.
- Paced Jailbreak is as confusing as it sounds.
- No quit in Stubbs. Post work out comment to YHC: “Just give me 4 weeks…”
- Gambit must be angry at something. Good Grief. Killed it.
- Someone teach Ray how to sprint. Guy is so slow.
- 3.0 – 3.5 miles covered. Good push by all.
- Shovel flag still smells like smoked pork butts according to Peaches.
Always a pleasure,