11 PAX decided to leave the comfort of homes and get a little better this cooler than expected morning. What the heck does DRP stand for?
- When: 02/20/2018
- QIC: Handy Manny
- PAX: Big Perm, Mr. Clean, Moped, Big Spur, Compost, Ray, Judge Judy, Urkel, Yo-Yo Ma, Michael Bolton
- Conditions: Clear, 60 degrees (still cold)
Welcome, Intro, Disclaimer
Warm Up (IC unless noted otherwise):
– 40 SSH
– 30 Imperial Walkers
– 20 Windmills
– 20 Hands off the ground Merkins (thanks Big Perm for keeping count)
– 15 Alternating Shoulder Taps
– 15 Alternating Hip Taps
– 15 Alternating Knee Taps
– Mosey to the far side of the practice field
The Thang: (Pick a partner)
DORA across the practice field
– 50 Burpess
– 100 Merkins
– 200 Squats
– 300 Monkey Humpers
– 400 LBC’s
– Mosey the rest of the track and head back to the pad
– 20 Bobby Hurley’s (10 each leg)
– 40 Flutters (IC)
– Hold 6″, raise legs to 9 0degrees up (hold), alternate to 45 degree Right (hold)\45 degrees Left (hold)
– 25 Back Scratchers (IC)
– Superman, Spiderman, Ironman
Urkel’s Father-in-Law in the hospital
Michael Bolton’s job situation and move to Mt. Pleasant
Any unspoken prayers for those in attendance and those who were not.
Michael Bolton has stepped down as the AO for #theBuck as his company will be relocating him to Mt. Pleasant. YHC will is now the new AO and will try to help this group grow and not loose the flag.
I will admit that taking over this AO was not something I was excited about. When I get involved in something am an “all-in” kind of guy and I have a hard time saying No when people ask for help. I then find myself over committed and that doesn’t help anyone. BUT, this opportunity will not only help other men, it will also help myself. I’m not a natural leader or a motivator. I come, I do my job, I complete my task and I move on and this is something I need to work on. I’ve been involved in F3 for 2+ years and it has helped me in many ways. What better place to help me grow as a leader. I look forward to being the new AO and help spread the word of what F3 has to offer and get new people to lead this group of men.