Pax: Sawed-Off, Ray, Coach K, Yo-Yo Ma, Urkel, Handy Manny, Madoff, Big Perm, Joker (QIC)
Conditions: 53 and Perfect!
- SSH x 25
- TTT x 15
- Arm Circles x 30
Mozy to Wall @ BHS
- Decline Dips & Derkins/Incline Merkins
30 Dips/30 Derkins
25 Dips/25 Incline Merkins
20 Dips/20 Derkins
15 Dips/15 Incline Merkins
10 Dips/10 Derkins
5 Dips/5 Incline Merkins
Mozy back to the Pad
In Honor of Dean Smith and Coach K: Allen Ware we had a 4 Corners performance.
- Corner One: 10 Burpees- Bear Crawl to Corner Two
- Corner Two: 20 WWII Sit-ups- Lunge Walk to Corner Three
- Corner Three: 30 Merkins- Bear Crawl to Corner Four
- Corner Four: 40 American Hammers
- Flutters x 40
- Back Scratchers x 35
- Low Plank: the plan was for a minute, I died 30 seconds into it. 😦
- High Plank- Right arm up/Left arm up
- 30 LBC’s OYO
- Will Johnson/Sawed-Off, his childhood friend’s newly born son (Murph) diagnosed with “Failure to Thrive”
- Emma Dewey: Diagnosed with Chiari Malformation, effects from her Car Wreck. Surgery this May. Pray for encouragement, she’s very down right now.
- Love Working at with these guys, in a weird way I look forward to the pain.
- Had to change the workout during the 4 Corners, way to much Mubble Chatter, upped it to 60 Merkins on Corner 3, and 80 American Hammers, that fixed the problem. (Some mentioned maybe they should have done the run instead)
- Handy Manny will wear a Winter Hat until it gets above 60.
- Yo-Yo Ma killed it with Bear Crawls, I tried to race him….and lost…and paid for it.
- We all miss Michael Bolten. 😦