Welcome, Intro and Disclaimer (no FNGs, 1 Visitor )
- When: February 13, 2018
- QIC: Spaghetti O
- The PAX: Shingles, Hard Hat, Chumbucket, Nae Nae, Bartman (Respect), Spalding, Meat Gazer, Narco, Spiccolli, Ambien, Calahan (visiting from Cary), Squid, Urkel
- Conditions: 41 degrees, overcast with very little wind
Warm Up (IC unless noted otherwise):
- SSH x 32
- IW x 16
- Windmill x 16
- TTT x 16
- Arm circles x 8 (forward and back)
Mosey around Belk and Kroger, Interrupted by:
- 64 Merkins
- 32 Squat Jumps
- 16 Burpees
- 8 Tempo Werkins
- 4 Tempo Dips
- 2 = 1 Left arm Plank + 1 Right Arm Plank
- 1 Lap Around the full field
- 100 LBCs -followed by run across the field
- 100 Squats -followed by run across the field
- 100 Flutters (each leg)-followed by run across the field
- Lunges back across the field
1 lap around the large field
Dips x 20
March Madness Style – Derkins
I’m pretty sure the trophy went to Calahan somewhere around 42.
AYG across the field and back to the flag
Flutters x 64
Prayer Requests: Prayers for Shingles knee and leg to get healthy.
Announcements: Squid announced that everyone needs to keep working on their P200 sign donations.
Spalding announced 2nd F at Hickory Tavern (the “Hick”?) Thursday at 5:30.
Still plenty of opportunities to lead on March’s Q sheet.
We have around 20 that have posted at the Yacht Club more than once. Plenty of PAX available to Q!
It is an honor and a privilege to lead this group.
~ Spaghetti O Out.