Welcome, Intro and Disclaimer (no FNGs)
- When: March 27, 2018
- QIC: Spaghetti O
- The PAX: Hard Hat, Chumbucket, Nae Nae, Bartman (Respect), Spalding, Meat Gazer, Ambien, JV, Go Daddy, Peaches
- Conditions: 51 degrees, windy with a mist
Warm Up (IC unless noted otherwise):
- SSH x 30
- IW x 15
- Windmill x 15
- TTT x 15
- Arm circles x 10 (forward and back)
Mosey around Belk and Kroger, Interrupted by:
- 4 sets of 10 Burpees
At the home field, 6 full laps with:
- 20 Dips and 20 Merkins at the Pavilion side
- 20 Mountain Climbers and 20 V-ups at the Playground side
Flutters x 30
Prayer Requests: Prayers for Spalding’s Father undergoing knee surgery and the infant son of one of our F3 compatriots who has had some serious medical issues, unspoken prayers for all.
Announcements: Congrats to the P200 teams! We are so proud of your efforts. Donations can still be made to the gofundme page and Facebook.
A new Q sheet for April is here and is wide open.
We have plenty of PAX available to Q! If you aren’t yet on the April schedule – pick a day.
Great workout by a great group this morning,
~ Spaghetti O Out.