Conditions: a Glorious 63 degrees, humidity zilch, a slight breeze
Pax: Meat Gazer QIC, Hard Hat, JV, Shingles, Nae Nae, Chumbucket, Narcos, Bartman, Spalding, Spaghetti O
Not Present: Squid, Pesci, Postal, Ambien, Spicolli, Go Daddy, Brutus, Willy Willy,
- 20 Side Strattle Hops IC
- 10 Thru the tunnel
- 15 arm circles and then reverser1
- .5 mile Indian Run
1. Q led PAX to Waters Edge, aka Stairway to hell via Indian Run
2. PAX did a 11’s workout with a 3 flight Stairway run up and down in between Burpees and Jump Squats. How’d that happen? PAX started at 10 Jump Squats and 1 Burpee. From there they ran the 3 level stairwell up and down the other side. Upon completion of stair run 9 Jump Squats, 2 Burpees, then back to the stairs Rinse and Repeat!
3. That’s a lot of steps, confused fit bit for sure.
4. Enough time was made for return .5 mile Indian Run and 8 minutes of Mary.
Plank, Low Plank, Right arm Plank, Left arm Plank, 40 Hello Dolly, 50 Flutters, 50 LBC’s, 10 Inchworms, some merkins for good measure and a Bear crawl race around PAX circle. Luckily had 30 seconds left to turn the crawl and circle opposite way in said Bear Crawl.
Not being a trained professional, I repeat not a trained professional. The emphasis on today’s workout was to get everything out of the 45 minutes I share with the men aside of me today. That was accomplished and we are better men and off to a better start to our day for that.
This group of men has shaped me as a person and man outside of this group more than they will ever realize. Proud to join these men in the morning and to start the day off right.
Many Thanks and Honored to workout with the Yacht Club and F3 Lowcountry.
Prayers for Nae Nae’s family and Sister in law, also prayers and comfort for Bartman’s Mother in Law. Unspoken prayers for PAX present and absent today.