PAX: Chumbucket, Daipers, Big Spur, Joker, Snowflake, Peaches, Doubtfire (Knoxville), Wet Wipes, Urkel, Stones, BallCock, Gambit (QIC)
12 Men, most of who waited in the fartsack to see if the rain would stop, circled around the flag with no Q on the sheet, again… YHC checked before leaving the house if someone stepped up late last night to lead and still seeing the sheet blank, figured I could come up with something to entertain us.
Conditions: 78 with a moderate rain until 0514. Then humid
Warm-up: (IC unless otherwise stated)
SSH x 30, LBAC 20 ea. way, TTT x 15, IW x 20, Copperhead squat x 20, Tempo Merkin x 15
Mosey over to the swings and partner up. Partner 1 performs 20 swerkins (Merkin w/ feet in swing), Partner 2 planks. Flapjack and repeat for 2 rounds. Partner 1 then performs reverse crunches w/ feet in the swing while Partner 2 holds 6″. Flapjack and repeat x 2 rounds.
Continue mosey from park toward bridge street stopping for the 6. Mt Climbers x 20 (IC), mosey to the bridge for reverse lunge across, mosey to bridge and boundary for 10 Burpees OYO, mosey to Dubois Park and all PAX complete 1 set off max rep pull ups then circle up on the plush turf for a round of Jack Webb (1 merkin : 4 OHP…10 merkin : 40 OHP)
Recover and mosey out of the park down Calhoun to bridge for plank jacks x 20 (IC), mosey to the dock at TCOTC. Reverse bearcrawl up the hill from the dock (suckfest). recover and mosey back to bridge for 30 squats OYO before mosey back to the BBall court.
3 MOM: Flutters x 30 (IC), Back scratchers x 30 (IC), Plankorama x 1 min
Prayers: safe travels for Joker and Snowflake headed to VT for orientation, all other unspoken.
Announcements: Beach Bum Tri this Saturday. Still time to sign up. 4 Men needed to replace 4 quitters in the Ragnar Relay in October. There is talk of large tents, alcohol, and AC (and maybe a little running). Talk to Stones! Be on the lookout for the Bobcat scorcher coming up in August.
- Dabo has gone missing. Tempted to put out an APB on him
- Urkels silkies get smaller every week
- Q’s are few and far between these days. Everyone out of town? Scared? Lazy? What’s the deal? Apparently people don’t like to lead…
- Reverse lunge walking is a great balance test.. Most of us have none
- Snowflake like to watch Joker do burpees and listen to him complain about them
- reverse bearcrawl is a bad idea. Up a hill is just plain stupid
- Kotters to Diapers. I think he enjoyed his “vacation”
Enjoyed the morning fellas!