BLOCK party at the Yacht Club – Saturday August 11th Partly cloudy, upper 80s, high humidity and slight breeze.
PAX: Veto (Respect), Brutus, Snooki, Ambien, Shingles, Hard Hat, Hermano, Koo-Koo-Ka-Choo, FNG – Squeaker, Squid, Cookies (Respect) (QIC)
Disclaimer: I’m not a professional trainer, work at own risk, let’s have fun and push ourselves.
Warm up: 25 side straddle hops, 25 through the tunnel, 20 windmills, 20 imperial walkers
Mosey to pick up a block and circle up at the small field. Late arrival: Blockees (Burpees with blocks) until PAX joins us.
THE THANG – Partner up
1. Back to back hand-off the block (50 full round; reverse direction after 25)
2. Bent over rows; 100 cumulative; partner runs the circle
3. Bench press; 150 cumulative; partner bear-crawls across the field and runs back
4. Overhead presses; 200 cumulative; partner runs the circle
5. Curls for the girls; 250 cumulative; partner runs the circle
6. Squats; 300 cumulative; partner bear-crawls the field
7. 2 sets of 50 Big Boy with feet planted in the blocks
8. Blocktanomo (type of a duck-duck-goose) PAX circle-up, hold block up in front of you, one put down block, runs the circle as pushing each PAX block down; all take a turn until all complete.
9. Return block and circle up at the flag.
Prayers for Squeaker and family on their trip home, all traveling, Shingles mother-in-law, Schnitzel’s continued recovery and to be guided to service someone.