PAX: Brutus, Chumbucket, Cookies (respect), Goat, Hard Hat, Hermanos, JV, Laettner, NeNe, Singlet, Spaghetti-O, Spaulding, Squid, Titos, Weinstein, Bartman (QIC)
Conditions: 41, light misty breeze…perfect day for a workout.
Disclaimer: Not a trained professional, workout at your own risk, push yourself and the guy next to you.
- SSH x 10
- Smurfjacks x 10
- Mosey to parking garage
- 1st level 50 Sumo Squats
- 2nd level 50 Monkey Humpers
- 3rd level 50 Speed Skaters
- 4th level 50 Lunges
- Take stairs down to 1st level, repeat with 40 reps each level
- Take stairs down to 1st level, repeat with 30 reps each level
- Mosey back to pavilion
- Line up for Walk Like An Egyptian. PAX get in single file line and all lunge with right leg, hold lunge, while PAX at the end of the line runs to front. All PAX lunge forward again with left leg and hold lunge while PAX at the end of the line runs to front. Repeat the length of the park to the fountain.
- Circle up at flag for Lt Dan’s, up to 10 squats and 20 lunges
- American Hammers x 30
- Superman/Spiderman/Ironman for 1 minute
- FIA is starting up Jan 7 at Shelter Cove Community Park at 5:30
- Q Source will begin Jan 2019. Send day and time suggestions to Squid
- Sign up to lead a workout if you haven’t done it before…NeNe
- Laettner’s mom’s test results
- Holiday travel
I decided to skip the upper body this morning after hearing about Spiccoli’s burpee-fest on Monday so we had a leg day. Highlight was Squid mentioning after the workout that he no longer noticed the ankle that was bothering him because his legs were burning. Mission accomplished. Walk Like an Egyptian was a big hit judging by the grunts and groans coming from the PAX.
As always, it’s a privilege and honor to lead.