PAX: Ray, Coach K, Ballcock, Madoff, Urkel, Yo Yo Ma, Sawed Off (QIC)
Conditions: mid 30’s, patchy ice
Disclaimer: Hi, I’m Sawed Off. I admittedly have no idea what I’m doing but listen to my instructions. Oh yeah, don’t get hurt.
Warm-up (IC): SSH x 25, TTT x 25, MC x 25, Squats x 25 OYO, Mosey
The Thang: 11s
Lunges (1 rep for each leg equals 1) x 10, 9, 8, 7, 6
Run all 4 sets of stadium stairs
Dirty Dog (1 rep for each leg equals 1) x 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Lap around football field
Rinse, Repeat, Run out of time.
Mosey back to pad, done.
COT: QIC led quick men’s devotional from Uncommon Life, topic: To forgive or not to forgive.
Announcements: Sell signs and butts.
Prayer Requests: Victims of fire in Shady Glen last night, unspokens.
- Ray has memorized every bit of content Trip Advisor has ever published and he’s now attempting a hostile takeover. Book all your future travel plans at http://www.staywithray.com
- Metal bleachers in a humid climate after a night of low temps may not have been the best idea. Is that a young Brian Boitano over there (looks in Yo Yo’s direction)?
- Fear and concern were immediately expressed upon hanging a left toward the stadium after mosey.
- It may not always be pretty, but Madoff doesn’t quit. T claps.
- From what I heard, Urkel may be driving a real life version of Kip from Night Rider.
- Did not receive reply from Bluffton High in regard to request for Led Zeppelin to be played over PA system during workout.
- It may be third in order, but Faith is the most important F. If you’re not making personal progress in that area, reach out to a brother that can help and hold you accountable.
- It was a pleasure to lead, I need to do it more often.
Sawed Off out!