Date: Saturday Feb 2, 2019
Conditions: 50 degrees and still. Perfect day to sweat a bit.
Pax: Cookies (respect), Chumbucket, Shingles, Hermanos, Minivan, Brutus, Bartman, Ambien QIC
Disclaimer: Push yourself, push others.
15 AC (forward)
15 AC (backward)
Mosey around apartments and into parking garage for Pyramid of Pain round 1:
In order, without stopping, complete the Pyramid of Pain:
30 big boys
50 mt climbers
40 reverse lunges
20 plank jacks
Mosey to Veteran’s Park for Pyramid of Pain Round 2
Mosey around Veteran’s Park loop to parking lot in front of TJ Maxx for Pyramid of Pain Round 3
These Pax are really fit, need to kill some time! Audible: Mosey to parking lot in front of Kroger out by Rt 278. Pax told to pick 5 exercises & reps from Pyramid of Pain and complete them.
Mosey to Flag
MOM is abbreviated version of what appeared in January 2019 Men’s Health Magazine:
20 high slow flutter IC
30 flutters IC
20 low scissors
20 high scissors
20 heels to heaven
- Help out with Pork Butt Sale distribution in Bluffton this morning: 9 – noon.
- Sell signs for P200 sponsorships.
- If you have any warm clothing you’d like to donate (could be sweatshirts, sweatpants, gloves, hats, coats, you name it), get them to Brutus so he can get them to Hilton Head Prep.
- Continued prayers for Snookie and others grieving the loss of loved ones.
- With today being my 1 year anniversary, I wanted to take a moment to pause on this momentous occasion. If you would have told me a year ago that over the next year I would post to workout dozens and dozens of times at 5:15 am, almost learned what “Merlot” means multiple times, went through 6 weeks of PT in order to get back out there, left my beloved road bike collecting dust on hooks in my garage, awakened repeatedly at 0300 hrs, 0330 hrs, 0345 hrs, etc every night before a workout, AND still wanted to do it and LOVED it, I would have asked you how much Ambien you had taken before you talked to me. HOWEVER, all of the above is true and I want to thank Narco and Big Easy for telling me about you all. I’m forever grateful to all of F3 Lowcountry for what we all do and go through together and look forward to every time I can post and participate. Keep the faith and SYITG.