Conditions: 44 degrees
PAX: Joker, Ray, Coach K, Handy Manny, Madoff, Cowbell, Ballcock, Yo-Yo Ma, Urkel (QIC)
- SSH IC x 25
- TTT IC x 10
- IW IC x 20
- Windmills IC x 20
- LBAC Forward x 15 Backward x 17
- PAX Partner Up – ish
- 2 min – AMRAP Merkins with proper form – Partner counts
- Switch places – 2 min – AMRAP Merkins with proper form – Partner counts
- 2 min – AMRAP BBSU with proper form – Partner counts
- Switch places – 2 min – AMRAP BBSU with proper form – Partner counts
- Mosey to the track
- 2-mile run
- If you finish “early” either run with someone else or start doing an exercise of your choosing, changing on intervals of your choosing until a nex PQX joins and starts calling it.
- Sell signs – you might even win a shirt
- I have always skipped this test in my Rucking training because I didn’t want to do the 2-mile run. They added a feature on the website to track it, and they asked that everyone establish a baseline for comparison after completion. I decided to do it, but I had no desire to do it alone.
- Great push by Madoff today!
- I almost beat Yo-Yo Ma on the run. I know he is faster than that.
- Joker was frustrated by technology.
- Ray and Coach K would not register as human.
- Handy Manny offered YHC some valuable encouragement at just the right time.
- Cowbell has been going strong ever since he started. #HIM
- Ballcock has a slightly new look in the gloom and it is somewhat unsettling. He beast status remains unaffected.
- Always a pleasure!