Conditions: Chilly, dry, perfect
PAX: Beater, Brutus, Chumbucket, Cookies, Crabcake, Goat, Hardhat, JV (lost to a code brown mid workout), Radar, Shingles, Snipe, Spaulding, Bartman (QIC)
- SSH x 30 IC
- Mosey to gas station, Plank Jacks x 20 IC
- Most to Jane’s, AC’s F+B x 15 IC, Air Press x 15 IC
- Mosey to parking garage
- 1st floor-40 hand release merkins, bear crawl short ramp and run to 2nd floor.
- 2nd floor-30 hand release merkins and run back down to 1st floor.
- 1st floor-10 hand release merkins, bear crawl both short ramps while running to 3rd floor.
- 3rd floor-20 hand release merkins and run back down to 1st floor.
- 1st floor-10 hand release merkins, bear crawl all short ramps while running to 4th floor.
- 4th floor-10 hand release merkins and run back down to 1st floor.
- 1st floor-10 hand release merkins.
- Repeat the same cycle, substituting squats for hr merkins.
- Mosey back to the flag
- Sell signs
- March Q sheet is open…sign up to lead
- Injured PAX
- JV needs to plan his bm’s better
- Nobody signed up to Q so I thought 130 HR merkins, 130 squats, 18 floors and 4 miles run would inspire somebody to step-up.
Always great to lead and get pushed.