April 6, 2019
Conditions: ~60 degrees
PAX: Diapers, Peaches, Ball Cock, Joker, Urkel, Big Spur, Sawed Off, Eyeroll(Visitor), Dabo(QIC)
- SSH IC x 25
- TTT IC x 15
- Imperial Walkers IC x 20
- Windmill x 20
Mosey to the 1st Bridge(Heyward Cove) on Bridge Street – 40 Dips on the rail
Mosey to the 2nd Bridge(Huger Cove) on Bridge Street – 40 Dips on the curb
Mosey to Oyster Factory boat ramp for:
- Merkin Ladder – begin at the bottom of the hill – 1 merkin, mosey up the hill to 2nd light pole, 2 merkins, mosey back to bottom of hill, 3 merkins, and so forth, up to 20 merkins.
Mosey to the 1st Bridge(Huger Cove) on Bridge Street – 40 Dips on the curb
Mosey to the Bluff behind the Squire Pope House with a good view of the river, circle up for a round of Lt Dan. 1 Squat/4 Lunges up to 10 Squats/40 Lunges
Mosey to the 2nd Bridge(Heyward Cove) on Bridge Street – 40 Dips on the Rail
Mosey to back to Basketball Court for:
50 Flutter Kicks IC
Plank low – 60 Seconds
Plank High – 30 Seconds
Plank Right – 30 Seconds
Plank Left – 30 Seconds
- Money has been committed, now we have to finish collecting!
- Urkel is organizing a Good Friday CSAUP to take place after the morning run.
- Minckler Family on HH, News coming on Facebook page for info on how to help
- Mumblechatter was good and plenty this morning.
- Sawed Off offered up some good tunes during Mary
- Eyeroll seemed unfazed by our hill during the Merkin Ladder – there must be bigger hills in Greensboro…
- Even with the promise of Capri Suns, FloRide still didn’t show up.
- It was Urkel’s Fault that we did Lt. Dan, He said it was a Merkin Heavy week.
- Always a pleasure to lead the group!