April 8, 2019
Conditions: 65 degrees with some fog in the air.
PAX: Diapers, Dabo, Swanson, Harvey Updike, Rachel Ray, Ray, Joker, Yo-Yo Ma, Urkel (QIC)
- SSH IC x 25
- TTT IC x 10
- Imperial Walkers IC x 20
- LBAC Forward IC x 20
- Air Presses IC x 20
- LBAC Backward IC x 20
- Mosey the lap and end on the basketball court
- Each PAX receives 6 cards from the F3 workout deck
- Going around the circle each PAX chooses 2 cards per round
- Each card is printed with an exercise
- Reps are:
- Number cards = number + 10
- Face cards = 25 reps
- Aces = 100 Reps
- Q decides OYO, IC, single count, double count, etc
- Play until time expires
No Time for Mary
- Good Friday CSAUP – Pre-blast here
- Collect sponsorships! $80,000 isn’t $80,000 until we collect $80,000.
- Minckler Family, watch the F3 Lowcountry Facebook page for info on how to help
- Joker is working with a 13 year old right now that is struggling
- Prayers for all of those struggling with mental and emotional health. This problem is everywhere and can hit anyone.
- The gloves warning from Facebook was a reference to the last time my cards were used, Read about it here. I didn’t intend it to scare anyone away.
- I used the cards in a very different way this time than last time. We only got about halfway through. I have a few tweaks that will be made for the next time.
- The Q would decide after each exercise was announced whether it would be single count, double count, or IC. Some PAX (read Joker) did not approve of the Q’s choices because they tried to get a head start.
- Yo-Yo can kill a bearcrawl, but not a sprint.
- The Buck will be getting a new shovel flag soon. The anniversary is less than a month away.
- It was an absolute pleasure to work with each of the PAX present this morning.