PAX: Bangkok (FNG), Beater, Chumbucket, Gizzard (Charlotte), Goose (Respect, Respect), Musk, Narco, NeNe, Smog, Spaulding, Spaghetti-O, Spicoli (Respect), Squid, Bartman (QIC)
Conditions: 61, light breeze, clear skies…perfect.
Disclaimer: Not a trained professional, push yourself and the guy next to you.
- SSH x 50 IC
- 10 Burpees for late PAX
- Mosey to parking garage
- 20 Burpees OYO
- Crabwalk up the short ramp
- Bear crawl up the long ramp
- Lunge flat section to the next stop, circle back for six
- 15 Burpees OYO
- Repeat crabwalk, bear crawl and lunge to next stop, circle back for six
- 10 Burpees OYO
- Repeat crabwalk, bear crawl and lunge to top, circle back for six
- 5 Burpees OYO
- Mosey to 1st floor
- Repeat cycle substituting jump squats for burpees and AYG mosey for crabwalk/bear crawl/lunge
- 10 Burpees once PAX are all back to 1st floor…just because
- Mosey to bike racks by pavilion
- 11’s with incline pull-ups and merkins
- Mosey to flag
1 MOM: Flutters x 30 IC (thanks Spaghetti-O)
- Memorial Day weekend is TYC birthday confluence workout…more to follow
- Continued prayers for Nikki
- 13 started the workout, 14 finished. Way to stay after it and find us Gizzard.
- Gloves are always optional but maybe useful when doing bearcrawls in the parking garage.
- Welcome Bangkok!!
- 70 burpees + 55 merkins + 55 incline pull-ups + 50 jump squats + too many lunges/bear crawls = very sore glutes