12 PAX : 1 FNG (Skid Mark) Cowbell, Big Spur, Ball Cock, Peaches, Diapers, Dabo, Swanson, Gambit, Roker, Rachel Ray, Jack Sparrow, Wet Wipes (Q)
I am not a trained professional. Work at at your own risk. Push the guy next to you and push yourself.
Conditions : 74 humid no rain lots of stars and a few bugs. The cool days of winter are gone.
Warmup/CoP (May the sweating begin)
- SSH x 25 IC
- Tempo Merkin x 20 IC
- TTT x 15 IC
- 3.3 Mile trip around Bluffton consisting mostly of Burpees at the corners (2 corners got Freddie Mercuries)
- 63 Burpees for 9 corners (7 ea) and 2 corners for approx 45 Freddies IC
- Jail Brake between turns 2-3 Pearl St & 6-7 Goethe Rd : 1 short and 1 long sprint
- at Calhoun mosey to DuBois Park and earn a drink of water w/ 5 Pull Ups
- Several Indian Runs in 2 lines and eventually back to the basketball courts
- Wall Sit approximately 1 minute
- Balls to the wall
- Flutter Kicks
CoT (Circle of Trust)
Cor, NoR ,
Announcements: June 19th Sponsorship checks given to local charities. INVITE those who contributed to be there and share in the joy of giving. The goal is to build up our community and make it stronger. If we want people to give year in year out engage them more than just asking for money. Ask them to come out and share in the gifting of the checks as well.
July 4th Crossfit 5k in Bluffton. The question was asked if it would be hot. The answer was no. Either because we are already used to it or because it will be Christmas in July.
Pray for Virginia Beach and all they are going through.
- Looks like I worked harder than I normally do. It was a good push.
- Roker was having a hard time predicting the weather this morning. He thought I was going to do 3 SSH and then start running. We hung around a little longer this morning
- Burpees and running are not a great combination for talking. Either the weekend was a hard one or a Monday start was a tired one. Either way it was great to start the week this way
- Swanson was a Beast! Hurting bad and not giving up. Inspiring!
- Staying connected is hard. I’ve been out of town the last couple of weeks and felt like it was an awkward second date this morning. Glad the 1st F get’s to see you face to face. The 3rd F holds me tight for eternity, but the 2nd F is the hard one for me since my time in town can feel random. Discipline is the key to overcoming some of these feelings. The discipline of just showing up over and over again. You regulars, I want to challenge you to knock again on the door of some of the guys who haven’t shown up in a while or are sporadic. Just that small touch point could make a huge difference in their day and life circumstance.
- We are better together than apart.
- Welcome Skid Mark! – Jim Mason
Honored to lead.
Wet Wipes – Out!