Conditions: Warm and humid, typical Lowcountry summer morning.
PAX: 8-Track (FNG-Atlanta), Ambien, Apple (visitor), Brutus, Chumbucket, Hard Hat, Hops, Radar, River Rat (Rock Hill), Schnitzel, Short Stop (2.0), Singlet, Spaulding, Tree Frog (2.0), NeNe, Bartman (QIC)
Warm-up: SSH x 30
The Thang: Mosey around the Shelter Cove Towne Center with stops for work along the way.
- 1st stop, Bobby Hurley’s x 20 IC
- 2nd stop, Seal Jacks x 30 IC
- 3rd stop, Crunchy Frogs x 20 IC
- 4th stop, Jump Lunges x 15 IC
- 5th stop, Air Presses x 30 IC
- 6th stop, American Hammers x 25 IC
- 7th stop, Monkey Humpers x 25 IC
- 8th stop, Plank Jacks x 30 IC
- 9th stop, Buddy Merkin Squats x 15 each
- 10th stop (top of parking garage), 30 LBC’s oyo
- Mosey back to flag
- Sign up to Q!!
- 2nd F at Crazy Crab
- Praise for blessing of a big business deal for Schnitzel
- For the kids, teachers and parents as they go through the re-entry process with all of the accompanying stress
- Safe travels for our visitors
- Code brown x 2 this morning…think that’s a 1st at TYC. Compliments of NeNe and Ambien…apparently the Monkey Humpers put NeNe over the edge.
- 3.5 miles covered by the PAX and the 2.0’s crushed it. T-claps to Short Stop and Tree Frog!
- Spiccoli has the Q on Saturday so there were no burpees…oddly he wasn’t present for the workout, thought he liked to run???
- As always it’s an honor to lead, especially with visitors and their 2.0’s. If you haven’t done it yet, step up and take the Q, it never disappoints.
Until next time, Bartman, out!