16 PAX: Dabo, Squeeler, Joker, 12 Gauge, Buckeye, Peaches, Ball Cock, Cockaboose, Big Spur, Handy Manny, Wet Wipes, Swanson, Rachel Ray, Gatorbait, Cowbell, Gambit (QIC)
Conditions: 73 degrees with a continued moistness in the air
Disclaimer: don’t hurt yourself and modify as needed
Warm-up: (IC) SSH x 25, TTT x 10, Windmills x 10, Squats, x 10, Merkins x 10, mosey lap and break off to pick up a coupon from the storage area.
Partner up for the Thang:
Partner 1 will bearcrawl block drag from track to the flag and back while Partner 2 complete LBCs. Switch until both partners have completed the bearcrawl
Dora: cumulative reps. Partner 1 completes stated exercises while partner 2 runs to the fence and back. Switch until all reps of exercise are completed. Burpee block jump x 50, chest to the block merkin x 100, block swings x 150, squat thrusters x 200, curls x 250 (audible to 200 due to time at the end).
Return Blocks to storage area and circle up back at the flag
Announcements: P200 signup tab is on the Q sheet. Teams will be formed mid month(ish)
Prayers: all unspoken
- Blocks always seem to add another dimension to the workout. They should come out more often…
- Dabo asked for the traction machine for his back 10 min into the workout. Should be a good Wednesday for him
- Handy Manny with form on point for the squat thrusters
- Mumblechatter quickly faded into moans 15 min in
- Wet Wipes felt guilty for leaving Coach K alone yesterday
- Ball Cock had his M set the alarm for this morning so it was done correctly
Good work this morning fellas!