PAX: Ambien (respect), Chumbucket, Goose (dbl respect), Hermanos, Mini-van (respect), Radar, Schnitzel (respect), Waffle House (Knoxville), Bartman-QIC
Conditions: Cool, clear, full-moon
Disclaimer: Push yourself and the guy next to you…get the most out of the next 60 min
- SSH x 25 IC
- LBC x 30
- Prone Over Head Clap x 30 IC
Thang: Mosey 1:30-2:00 min and stop for exercise, rinse and repeat while alternating slow mosey with higher effort run.
- Hand Release Merkins x 10
- LBC x 20
- Plank for 45 sec
- American Hammers x 25 IC
- Sign up for Buffalo Run which is Sunday, 12/15. Doing individual 10K, NOT relay.
- Daufuskie Island Ultra, Marathon, Half-Marathon is Saturday, Jan 18. Great training opportunity for the P200
- Mini-van’s trip and visit with his daughter.
- Continued healing for Hermanos’ niece.
- There was some kind of administrative error on the Q sheet. Schnitzel thought he had the Q but he was mistaken.
- The PAX seemed genuinely upset when we started the workout on the ground…some type of aversion to getting wet?
- The finish at the flag was accompanied by music…nice way to end a workout. Never get that in Bluffton, you gentlemen need to pick up your game a bit.
Was good to get back out in the gloom after nursing some injuries. Thanks for the push men.