6 PAX : Shocker, Coach K, Cow Bell, Harbaugh!, Urkel, Wet Wipes (Q)
I am not a trained professional. Work out at your own risk. Push the guy next to you and push yourself. Since no one is signed up to Q (including me) I got this.
Conditions : 74 ultra humidity & no rain. Felt like low 80’s
- SSH x 25 IC
- TTT x 10 IC
- Run around H.E. McCracken Circle. 2.45 miles.
- At every entrance to the Right we stop for 10 burpees
- On to the Wall for 20 dips IC
- 10 Box jumps
- 20 dips OYO
- Back to the drill pad
Finish with American hammers
CoT (Circle of Trust)
Cor, NoR ,
Praise for Urkel’s daughter getting better and school working with her.
- Urkel was a massive resource. There was one entrance in question. Joker would have made us do it, but it truly cannot be accessed so we moved on. Probably why we suffered on the wall.
- Urkel has the Halloween Q and also has to run P200 2020.
- Coach K did no approve this workout
- Yes Cowbell, my beard is au naturale and just grows on it’s own.
- Shocker had no trouble being early for this one.
I wasn’t wanting to lead this morning but was glad I got up, you were with me, and you graciously followed me. It was a pleasure.
Wet Wipes Out!