- Conditions: 42ish degrees, cool breeze, tons of stars, hard pavement and dewy grass.
PAX: Ambien, Back Porch, Chumbucket, Goose, NeNe, Spiccolli, Bartman (QIC)
Disclaimer: Not a trained professional, modify if needed, push yourself.
- Hillbillies x 15 IC
- Tempo Squats x 15 IC
- Air Presses x 15 IC
- SSH x 15 IC
- Burpee Mile. 1sh mile with 5 stops, burpee’s x 10 at each stop.
- Bear-crawl Death March. Starting at fountain, PAX line up single file and bearcrawl to bike racks by pavilion. Last PAX in line does BBSU’s x 5 and runs to front of line while last PAX does BBSU’s x 5. Continue this to the bike racks.
- At bike racks PAX do lat pull-ups x 25 and BBSU’s until 6 is done.
- Very short mosey to other side of pavilion to start bear-crawl death march. Bear-crawl to the circle.
- At circle PAX do burpee’s x 25, BBSU’s until 6 is done.
- Resume bear-crawl to the playground.
- At playground PAX do pull-up’s x 25, modifying if necessary. BBSU’s until 6 is done.
- Resume bear-crawl to the fountain.
- At fountain PAX do burpee’s x 25. Continue doing burpee’s until 6 has finished.
- Slow cool down mosey around park.
- American Hammers x 20 IC
- Super Heroes
- In-n-Outs x 15 IC
- Sell butts!
- Sign up for butt smoking.
- Thanks and praise
- T-claps to Back Porch…dude knocked out 25 Pull-up’s in a New York second.
- Goose did NOT do burpees as far as his wife is concerned.
- 50+ outnumbered the young guns…RESPECT!!
- Not a lot of mumble-chatter during the bear-crawls
- Grateful to have the opportunity to lead this group of men.