PAX: 47 PAX from F3, FiA, and lots of 2.0s (over half were FNGs)
QIC: Urkel & Yo-Yo Ma
Conditions: A bit chilly, 45 degrees and breezy
Disclaimer: We are here to get stronger, exercise, and have fun. If you can’t do the exercise, do something else.
- Side Straddle Hops x 20 In Cadence
- Through the Tunnel x 10 In Cadence
- Imperial Walkers x 15 In Cadence
- Tempo Push-Ups x 10 In Cadence
- Mosey 1 Lap (1/3 of a mile)
- Pick 3 captains and form three lines
- 1st person run to the cones
- 5 push-ups
- Run back to your line
- Repeat until all PAX have gone
- Plank until all lines finished
- Each line chooses 5 PAX to bearcrawl
- 1st person bearcrawls to the flags
- run back
- repeat for each of the 5 PAX
- Mosey to the basketball court
- Line up along the sideline
- Count of 1’s and 2’s
- 1’s bearcrawl across the court
- Run back
- 2’s bearcrawl across the court
- Run Back
- Special event
- Yo-Yo Ma lines up at baseline for bearcrawl
- Ballcock lines up a baseline for crabwalk
- See who can get the length of the court first
- Yo-Yo Ma wins
- Mosey to the baseball field between the benches
- Form teams of 4
- Line up in teams side by side facing the Q
- 1st person Hop to the Q
- Run back
- next person hop to the Q
- Run back
- repeat for all 4 PAX
- Rinse and Repeat after the Q moves further away
- Mosey to the “Soccer Field”
- Kids in front of one goal
- Parents in front of the other
- Assume crabwalk position
- Play a match of crab soccer
- Parents win 2-0
- Mosey back to the flag (2 laps now complete)
- Little Baby Crunches x 20 On Your Own
- Flutter Kicks x 15 In Cadence
- Spell your name with your feet
- Yo-Yo Ma calls 10 Burpees OYO
Time-ish: This COT is going to take a while
- This can be a challenging prospect for a very young or very shy person.
- We got through it
- Break up into 5 smaller circles to name our FNG’s
- Form large circle again
- All FNG’s yell out their names simultaneously
- Kind of hard to hear them all
- All FNG’s yell out their names simultaneously again
- Got it the second time!
- Co-Q Yo-Yo Ma prays us out!
- This was probably the most fun I have ever had Qing a workout!
- The goal was to keep it light and fun but also get everyone moving.
- The kids and parents were all actively involved and that made all the difference.
- I had no idea how many to expect but was blown away by the numbers.
- Yo-Yo Ma had some real competition in the bearcrawls from the younger ones.
- Wet Wipes had 6 2.0’s present. YHC managed 4.
- T-claps to Ballcock, Yo-Yo Ma, and Peaches for a double workout today!
- Major T-claps to Big Spur and Adidas for a triple workout today!
- A big thank you to all the PAX who brought 2.0’s!
- We will definitely need to do this again!