PAX: Judge Judy, Gambit, Dabo, Swinney, Peanut, Cockaboose, Adidas, Big Spur, Swanson, Buckeye – QIC
10 PAX gathered around the SF for a mid-week pre Palmetto Bluff marathon/half marathon friendly WO.
Conditions: 60 degrees and dry, the calm before the storm
Disclaimer: YHC is not paid, trained, and lacks skill, you are exercising at your own risk.
- SSH x 25 IC
- Copperhead Squat x 10 IC, for Swanson
- Imperial Walker x 10 IC
- ATMs x15 IC, x10 IC, x10 OYO
- TTT x 10 IC
- Seal Jack x 15 IC, for Stones…
- Arm Circle F/B and Air Press x 10 IC
- Mountain Climber x 10 IC
- Rapid Fire SSH x 25 IC
- TTT x 10 IC
Mosey the paved path and stop at the benches in the field for:
The THANG: Pearls on a String with focus on form/time:
At the benches in the field:
- Burpees x 60 seconds OYO
- Dips x 60 seconds OYO
- World War II Sit-ups x 60 seconds OYO
PAX mosey over to a vacant site on Calhoun Street for:
- 8-Count Body Builders x 60 seconds OYO
- Big Boy Sit-ups x 60 seconds OYO
- Jump Squats x 60 seconds OYO
PAX mosey the streets over to the Martin Family Park for:
- Hand Release Merkins x 60 seconds for Judy
- Superman hold x 60 seconds
- Mountain Climbers x 60 seconds
PAX mosey across the street to the Shrimp Boat Park for:
- PAX form two lines at the “pull-up bar” and perform 1 pull-up and head to the back of the line, next time up PAX perform 2 pull-ups, up to 5 pull-ups and then back down to 1-pull-up. Total pull-ups = 25.
Mosey back to the SF for:
Flutterkicks for 60 seconds IC and DONE!
-All hamstrings were intact following the WO. All should be good to go for the race this Sunday.
-Pre-Race P200 dinner is March 25 (Wednesday) at Oscar Frazier Park. Swanson has the details.
-Sell signs and finish your P200 training and fundraising strong.