3/11/2020 – YHC turns 40 today!
Conditions: 59 degrees, amazing
PAX: Gambit, Sawed Off, Dabo, Hostilo, Lombardi, OJ, Peanut, Urkel (QIC)
- LBAC OYO while YHC gives the disclaimer reversing halfway
- SSH x 40 IC
- TTT x 11 IC
This is modeled after a Dabo Q approximately 3.5 years ago. It was the reason that I posted to my first run day. And one of the many reasons that Dabo remains my favorite Q (Adidas is gaining fast)!
Run the 5K route. At each corner, one of the PAX calls an exercise for 11 reps.
Today is 3/11, 3 miles and 11 reps of each
YHC was suffering from a bit of dehydration after being in a plane all day yesterday. So we stopped at the Oyster Factory Park for some hydration.
We also did bearcrawls on the bridge for Yo-Yo Ma who may be milking his wisdom tooth recovery just a bit. (According to Gambit)
- 40 LBC’s OYO
- We are so close to our fundraising goal, but we need to keep pushing to the end!
- Team 2 has a meeting at Southern Barrel tonight, but no one else was there this morning.
- Dark Helmet has the early Q at #theBuck tomorrow. 0445. Don’t miss it!
- I may have forgotten to ask
- That means “unspoken”
- I created the March spreadsheet just so I could take this Q. Even though I didn’t get into town until midnight, I wasn’t going to miss this one.
- In my now 40 years on this Earth, F3 is one of the most significant things I have been a part of. I can’t even begin to describe what this group of men has come to mean to me.
- Our run today was YHC pushing the pace, known as a recovery run for everyone else.
- Thanks to all of the HIM who showed up this morning to push YHC.
- 16 days to the Palmetto 200. Run like crazy!