Conditions: 73 degrees, 77% humidity, scattered clouds, winds 9mph ENE
PAX: Schnitzel, Spaulding, Singlet, Fish Stick, Mini Van, Musk, Big Al, Trump, Hermanos, Sawed Off (QIC)
Disclaimer: Not a trained professional, work at your own risk. Push yourself and the man next to you. Improvise if necessary.
SSH x 50
TTT x 10
HB x 15
IW x 15
Tempo Merkins x 10
Hurricane Hoedown: 4 flutter positions, 7 reps in each position working way down the ladder
Hurricane Dora: Partner up for 100 merkins (each PAX rotates from standard to diamond, to crucible, to stagger), 200 lunges, 300 jump squats, 400 overhead press. Counter-clockwise lap by running PAX.
ROF – counter-clockwise x 3
AH x 3
Check out the Q sheet for a couple of updates: 1) fill in pertinent info on PAX list 2) check out updated comz page for directions on how to best communicate within the region.
Prayer requests for Peter (illness), Tom (job) and our first responders (safety and strength).
- Hurricane season is officially upon us. Everything we did today featured spinning, twisting, circulating or prepping for the big one.
- Nice to be on the east side of the bridge, thankful for the reprieve in weather. Maybe a coincidence, maybe not.
- T-Claps to Fish Sticks for getting up and getting out. Always good to see 2.0s in the gloom. He was also rocking a Hurricane’s jersey; fitting for this morning’s workout. Is he some kind of wizard?
- Schnitzel is going to require a cup of coffee before any descending ladder exercises.
- Congratulations to Big Al and his M on the birth of their son last week. Amazing story; I would have passed out.
- A trailer hitch has no place around a ROF.
- Thinking about taking an Uber to and from a future workout just to see the look on the driver’s face when I get in, drenched with sweat.
- It was a pleasure to lead. Be the Salt and the Light.