Pax: Spaulding (respect), Minivan (respect), Chumbucket, Schnitzel (Respect), JV, Radar, Spaghetti-O, Goose (Respect, Respect, Respect!), Sleeveless, Steady (Respect, visitor from Cleveland, OH), Tommy Boy (Respect, visitor from Cleveland, OH), Brown Shorts (Visitor from Greenville), Ambien (QIC)
Conditions: 65 and feels like fall with a cool breeze. Perfect!
5 min warmup
10 squats IC
Mosey around Shelter Cove park and end up back at the circle.
Rock around the clock. Going in clockwise motion around the circle, the pax are instructed to do the following exercises:
- 12 – 3 o’clock – Burpee Broad Jumps
- 3 – 6 o’clock – Inchworms
- 6 – 9 o’clock – Reverse Lunge Walk
- 9 – 12 o’clock – Reverse inchworms
Pax were divided into groups of 3 or 4 and sent to one of the start areas (social distancing!). All Pax completed 2 circuits.
Mosey to Veteran’s Park
First set of 11s: Big Boy Situps and V-ups. Run approximately 30 yards across the lawn in between exercises.
Second set of 11s: Speed Skaters and Squats. Run approximately 30 yards across the lawn in between exercises.
Mosey back to the circle.
15 American Hammers IC
25 Flutters IC
- Just because Peaches led the Pax through 120 burpees yesterday at the Brig does not mean we can’t do a few today.
- It is incredibly fun to go into a little OT so the mumblechatter kicks up a bit.
- 2nd F Thursday at Hudson’s
- Goose celebrating 46 yrs of marriage today! Congratulations!
- safe travels for visiting Pax
- Goose and family
- For all those in our country that are sick – for healing
- For all those in our country that are angry – for peace
As always, a unique joy to lead this group.