PAX: Peaches, Buckeye, Kiffin, Sister Mary Katherine Gallagher (respect), Sawed-Off, Peanut, Cable Guy (respect), Gambit, Cockaboose (QIC)
Conditions: 81 Degrees, let’s just say the flag never moved. Not a wave or wiggle.
Disclaimer: I am not a registered professional. Challenge yourself and the man 6-ft beside you.
SSH x 25 IC
TTT x 15 IC
IW x 20 IC
AC x 12 IC Forward, 12 IC Reverse
Mosey to corner of Pritchard & Bridge, 30 Squats OYO
Mosey to corner of Bridge & Boundary, 30 Merkins OYO
Mosey to Martin Family Park
Contra Exercise: UP, UP DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, B, A, START
Round 1 – 3 reps in honor of only 3 lives
UP: Starburst, Up: Starburst, Down: Up/Downs, Down: Up/Downs, Left: Left Shoulder Tap, Right: Right Shoulder Tap, Left: Left Shoulder Tap, Right: Right Shoulder Tap, B: Bobby Hurley, A: American Hammer (both sides =1 rep)
Round 2 – 30 reps in honor of cheat code
Round 3 – 10 reps due to time
Mosey to flag, plank for six
- Need Saturday support
- Standing 2nd F Lunch on Wednesday, 12pm location TBD
- Chumbucket & M for welcoming 2.0
- Q was a throwback to a child of the 80’s, when games were innocent and ads had yet to be invented
- Up/Downs has some throwback to high school football practices
- Appreciate following, even when inspiration is only in the mind of the Q
- You can work up a pretty good lather, even if you’re in one area
- Thanks to Gambit for holding me accountable for counting
- Solid form from Buckeye!
- Bootcamps remind me we can’t always be in charge, and we can’t always follow. We must do both.